Serving the Champaign-Urbana area, enhancing our neighborhoods through healthier, longer-living, and safer trees. Lightweight climbing-based tree care that can go where heavy equipment cannot.
Climbing-based tree pruning: Thoughtful, informed pruning for tree health, structural integrity, and storm failure prevention
Storm damage remediation: Removal of damaged limbs, pruning to promote future health and resilience
Brush and wood removal: Cost based on number of trailer loads required (wood chipping not available)
Root flare rehabilitation: Removal of girdling roots, restoration of proper ground level
- Safety protocols based on industry standards (ANSI Z133)
- Pruning practices based on ANSI A300 standards
- Member of the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) and the Illinois Arborist Association (IAA)
- More than three decades of experience in technical climbing and rigging, including training and certifications in climbing and rescue.
- Insured for aerial tree service
CU Tree Engineer is a division of:
Design Impact, LLC.
PO Box 17854
Urbana, IL 61803
To request a quote please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Text/phone: (773) 888–2652